Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Aha Moment: Announcement


Hey guys!

I just wanted to take a moment to say THANK YOU so much for helping me over the last two weeks with the My Aha Moment contest; voting and sharing. I have been truly overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and support.

Some of the words that you have written about me when asking your friends and family to vote and share have been both encouraging and inspiring. There are so many people that I did not realize that my story had touched their lives as it has.

It is with a heavy heart that I must now inform you that I was not selected to be in the Aha Moment Commercial. Although I am saddened by the outcome, I am happy for Apollo's achievements and I am very thankful to have been given the opportunity to be one of the 10 finalist selected by Mutual of Omaha's Aha Moment Tour.

Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your support and make sure to follow, like, or subscribe to the social media below - because Bubba's Odyssey CONTINUES!

Joshua "Bubba" Wade
No Fluff. All Buff.
Fitness. Wellness. Lifestyle.
Be sure to follow me on Social Media!

No comments:

Post a Comment