Thursday, December 31, 2015

Bubba's Goals for 2016

If you know me at all you know I hate the word, "resolution," especially pertaining to New Year Resolutions. Why?! Because New Year Resolutions never stick, right? I prefer setting goals for myself and the great sense of accomplishment I get from meeting those goals. Last year, I set seven goals for myself and hit six of them! Not too shabby if you ask me.

My goals for 2016 are:

  1. Get rid of another 60 lbs. reaching my ideal body weight of 238 lbs. by December.
  2. Run/jog the Virginia 4-miler by September.
  3. Attempt to fly a long distance in an airplane without using a seatbelt extention.
  4. First of three skin augmentation surgeries by December.
  5. Continue to help others to start their own lifestyle journeys of fitness, health, and wellness.

Now, let's review last year's goals!

  1. Lose another 60 lbs. hitting the ultimate goal of 300 lbs. lost. (I hit it briefly, but have gained a little bit back. Still trucking though!)
  2. Participate in my first 5k. (Check! Such a fun experience!)
  3. Begin regularly swimming and biking training for stage one for marathon prep. (Check! Just need to make it far more consistent.)
  4. Run/jog the Virginia 10-miler (Check! Welp, I walked it, but I finished and can't wait until next year.)
  5. Be taken off all prescription medicines, except for one. (Check! All of them are gone!!!)
  6. Skin augmentation surgery. (Postponed until next December for fundraising opportunities.)
  7. Continue to help others with starting their weight-loss journeys. (Check! Looking forward to what is in-store in the future.)

Throughout my weight-loss journey I have had a friend refer to me as "Bubba, the shredder of major L.B.'s," something about it always got me PUMPED-up. Therefore, in 2016 I would like to encourage everyone to become shredders of major L.B.'s with me. See my future video or facebook announcements about how to join, Bubba's Pound Shredders. Together, let's claim 2016 as the year we meet our goals!



Happy New’s Eve, yawl!!!

Joshua "Bubba" Wade
No Fluff. All Buff.
Fitness. Wellness. Lifestyle.

Be sure to follow me on Social Media!
YouTube

2 comments:

  1. Bubba I'm on board to be a pound shredder! Gonna sit down tonight and write out my goals for 2016! Maybe we should come up with the Crosswhite's Biggest Losers club! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bubba I'm on board to be a pound shredder! Gonna sit down tonight and write out my goals for 2016! Maybe we should come up with the Crosswhite's Biggest Losers club! Wendy

    ReplyDelete