Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The Biggest Loser, Bubba Style

Hey guys!


I want to tell you about something really cool that is taking place right now! On Monday, January 5th, 2015 myself and another co-worker (who has also lost almost a hundred pounds) launched a department wide “Biggest Loser.” A total of 37 people turned out to commit to changing their lives by eating healthier and exercising. As of Monday, January 26th, 2015 those same people have shed a total of 140 pounds!!! I am so very proud of my co-worker’s first-steps!


A few months ago, I accepted a new position within my department and my new team threw myself and another new team member a “welcome to the team” party. Yes, there was fruit on that table, but there was also; cheesy-carb loaded breakfast casserole, deep-fried doughnuts, and starchy bagels. I thought to myself, “oh my heavens, I am either going to die in this office or everyone is going on a diet!”


The next week, the Biggest Loser Pilot was launched and even through the Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday seasons my team lost an approximate total of 50 lbs. I am so PROUD of those guys!


I could not be happier and blessed to work with such a phenomenal group of people. We are building an environment of health awareness in my workplace, where people are concerned about developing a lifestyle of healthy living and holistic wellness.


You can do the same in your own life! I would encourage you to join the “share the dream with me” initiative at sharethedreamwith.me. I love sharing weight-loss tips and ideas, but it would be far more beneficial for you to commit to your own weight-loss goals and then share that dream with me and others. And remember, be sure to check out my facebook, twitter, instagram, and youtube for more updates on my weight-loss journey.


I am absolutely convinced that 2015 will be the year we see a record number of people set-free from the bondage of unhealthy living. I cannot wait to see it unfold!

Joshua "Bubba" Wade
No Fluff. All Buff.

Fitness. Wellness. Lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment