Friday, March 6, 2015

Let the Series Begin!!


Hey guys!!! 

First and foremost, I just want to thank everyone that has been participating in either the “Share The Dream With Me” initiative or the “Financial Aid Biggest Loser.” I have greatly enjoyed sitting down over coffee or lunch, talking on the phone, corresponding through text or email, and carrying on Facebook conversations with you. I pray that each of you have been as touched, inspired, and encouraged by me as I have been by you.


Second, I have heard each of your concerns over the last month and a half, and feel inspired to write a blog series answering all of these questions for everyone, but also creating a resource for myself and for your reference.
Here’s the breakdown of what I have so far! I am extremely excited for the series… I hope you are too!

#1: Introduction     
                                                   
#2: Setting Goals (Three Goals that must be set)

#3: Overcoming a Plateau Part 1 (How to do it)

#4: Overcoming a Plateau Part 2 (How I did it)

#5: Helpful Nutrition Hints (Eat this, Not that)


Joshua "Bubba" Wade
No Fluff. All Buff.

Fitness. Wellness. Lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment