Monday, March 30, 2015

A Small Goal is No Small Feat (One Goal and 250+lbs. DOWN!)


It brings my heart joy to announce that I have met my FIFTH SMALL GOAL! What was this goal you ask? Well, as of Wednesday, March 25th, I have reached the goal of losing 250 lbs. since joining Crosswhite Fitness -- 252 lbs to be exact! After 20 months of hard work and dedication I am just 48 lbs. away from my overall goal of 300 lbs.!


There is no way I could have ever reached this point without your support along the way. This past year, especially, has been filled with numerous rewarding victories while also seeing some pretty tough battles – having you along for the journey has made all the difference. I am grateful to all of the friends and family that have stayed with me through thick and thin - literally. I now weigh less than I did my SENIOR YEAR of high school!


I am excited for what the future holds for me as I inch closer to my final goal and I anticipate seeing you there with me at the finish line!


Joshua "Bubba" Wade
No Fluff. All Buff.
Fitness. Wellness. Lifestyle.


Be sure to follow me on Social Media!

No comments:

Post a Comment