Thursday, June 4, 2015

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!


Wow! I have been blown-away by the outpouring of support I have felt over the last couple of weeks! I am so thankful for everyone that has pre-ordered a “No Fluff, All Buff” t-shirt and I am excited to get those shirts delivered to you!!!

After almost two years of hard work and dedication, I am a mere 46 lbs. away from my ultimate weight-loss goal of 300 lbs. lost. The second chapter of Bubba’s Odyssey will show me training for a marathon, which is 26.2 miles of running. However, prior to being in the depths of training for my first marathon, I need to have a skin removal surgery.

This skin removal surgery is considered cosmetic and will not be covered by my medical insurance. Hence, the reason why I am selling the “No Fluff, All Buff” t-shirts, to help me raise money to afford this very costly surgery. I don’t wish to lose all of this physical weight, only to put on financial weight trying to finance this needed surgery.

The pre-orders might have ended, but keep those orders coming. The “No Fluff, All Buff” make great gifts for all occasions.


Joshua "Bubba" Wade
No Fluff. All Buff.
Fitness. Wellness. Lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment