Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Another Race = Another Milestone



Last year I participated in my very first VA 4-miler, but this year I am upping the ante by participating in VA 10-miler. Wahoo! 
If you haven’t read about my 4 Miler adventure CHECK IT OUT! 


I predicted that I could complete the VA 4-miler in roughly 72 minutes and I beat that prediction by 4 minutes. Huge personal triumph for me as I was reflecting on the fact that I had to walk with a cane a mere 18 month prior to last year's race.

This year I am staring down the last 40 lbs before reaching my ultimate weight-loss goal and having already accomplished losing a grand total of 300 lbs, so far. I am predicting that I'll be able to complete the VA 10-miler within 3 hours and 17 minutes.
I am looking very forward to Saturday and getting quite excited for the race!!! I also have a group of great friends that will be participating with me this year. So stoked about that! I learned last year, that participating in a race is as much mental as it is physical.

If you are in the central VA area this Saturday between 8am-12pm, feel free to stop by and dont forget to wear your “No Fluff All Buff” shirts so I can find you in the crowds...

And I'll see you at the finish line!


Joshua "Bubba" Wade
No Fluff. All Buff.
Fitness. Wellness. Lifestyle.

Be sure to follow me on Social Media!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey Kim, I completed the VA 10-miler in 2 hours and 44 minutes. It is 33 minutes faster than I predicted. I am quite proud of that! :)

      Delete