Monday, March 21, 2016

Startin’ 2016 With a Bang!




2016 is off to a phenomenal start! If the beginning of the year can predict how the rest of the year will go, then I cannot wait to see what is in store. At the beginning of January, Lynchburg Living -- my favorite local magazine, released their Best of 2015 edition featuring yours truly. (Check out the issue at the bottom of this post, pg. 37!). It was such a wonderful experience to have been interviewed by one of my go-to reads for all things going on in the greater Lynchburg area. And to put the cherry on top the response has been astounding. I am grateful and humbled by the people that have reached out to tell me how the article has impacted their lives.


Towards the end of last year an old roommate called to invite me to Las Vegas for his birthday in mid-January. Little did I realize when I accepted the invitation that in order to complete the journey I would have to confront one of my biggest fat person fearscan I fit in an airplane seat? LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE... not only did I fit in the seat, but for the first time in my life I crossed the United States and DID NOT ASK FOR A SEAT BELT EXTENSION!!! After this momentous occasion I realized on the way back, I accomplished one of my annual goals for 2016. CHECK OUT #3 OF MY GOALS FOR 2016 ... Winning!!!
 
Lastly, I have been encouraged weekly by the incredible people competing in the Bubba’s Pound Shredders initiative -- these are some of the most dedicated and hardworking people I have had the privilege of getting to know. Participants range from the New England states to Florida and out to the mid-west.  By the way, they have dropped over 100 lbs in nearly three months! Humbly bragging on them of course! Simply AWESOME!!!




Keep crushin' those goals!


Joshua "Bubba" Wade
No Fluff. All Buff.
Fitness. Wellness. Lifestyle.


Be sure to follow me on Social Media!
YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment