Tuesday, July 7, 2015

That Aha Moment!


Have you ever had an Aha moment? I have!
It’s that moment for you when something just “clicks.” As in, everything makes sense all of a sudden.
For me, my Aha moment was limping out of my doctor’s office on a cane and exploratory surgery looming in the future. It clicked, right there in the parking lot, if I didn’t change my life soon – there wouldn’t be one later.
A couple of months ago, Mutual of Omaha’s Aha Moment Tour of 2015 contacted me, having found my blog and subsequently picking-up on all the local buzz about Bubba’s Odyssey. A short time later their silver streamline bus pulled into Lynchburg and I got to sit down for an interview.
Having the privilege of sitting down with the awesome folks conducting the Aha Moment Tour was what I think was my most impactful interview to-date. AND HERE IT IS!


Joshua "Bubba" Wade
No Fluff. All Buff.
Fitness. Wellness. Lifestyle.

Be sure to follow me on Social Media!
YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment